Show submenu for Explore
Show submenu for District Info
Show submenu for CMS
Show submenu for For Families
Show submenu for Teams
Show submenu for Deparments
Show submenu for For Staff
Show submenu for Curriculum
Show submenu for Community
At Connersville Middle School We Believe that:
* All stakeholders are responsible for a respectful, consistent, safe, positive and orderly environment creating a sense of belonging.
* Professional development needs to be more focused to support teachers in developing their instruction and environment to attain the goals at CMS,
* Parents, school, and community must be actively involved stakeholders in the development of a common goal for students to become contributing, responsible, and successful young adults.
* The state standards constitute the core of the curriculum.
* All staff must commit to work together to provide all students the opportunity to progress.
* We must challenge and give all students the opportunity to reach their highest potential.